Healthy teeth create a nice smile.
A nice smile and a functioning bit: that is the goal of your treatment.
We are an experienced orthodontics team. Since Dr. Schoonbroodt in 1987 as a single doctor's office up to our conversion to a dental supply center in 2022 we successfully advised and treated thousands of children, adolescents and adults. Because dental and jaw misalignments not only affect aesthetics. They also have medical consequences such as reinforced tooth enamel, increased susceptibility to caries and gum diseases or pain in the jaw, neck and back as well as posture damage. Today we have many options for treatment, including Invisalign. Contact us!
To learn more about our employees, simply drive your mouse over the photos.
Katrin OebenDentist with the focus on orthodontics
- 1995-2000: Studied dentistry at RWTH Aachen
- April 2001: employment as a training assistant in our practice
- March 2007: Hosted dentist
- April 2015: Confirmation of leading the focus of the orthodontics
- Takeover of practice on January 1st, 2019
- September 2019 Invisalign certification
- Member of the German Society for Orthodontics
- Member of the German Society for Digital Oral Impressions
- Numerous training courses
Dr. Lothar SchoonbroodtOrthodontist
- 1975-1978: Studied mathematics with a minor computer science, RWTH Aachen
- 1978-1983: Studied dentistry University of Göttingen
- 1983-1987: Awohnzahnzentrachtung University of Göttingen and in the practice of Dr. Stefan Niegel in Bochum
- 1985: Promotion
- November 1987: branch in their own practice in Eschweiler
- 1993: Further training authorization in orthodontics by the North Rhine Dental Association
- Numerous training courses at home and abroad
- 2001: Invisalign certification, 2013 gold award
Dr. Anne SturmOrthodontist
- 2007-2012: Studied dentistry at RWTH Aachen
- July 2013: Employed dentist, preparatory assistant
- September 2015: Employed dentist, training assistant, Düren
- June 2016: Doctorate Dr. med. dent.
- January 2018: Training assistant at the University of Rostock
- May 2019: Specialist for dentist examination orthodontics
- May 2019: Entry as an employed orthodontist
Dr. Moritz GreinerDentist
- Vita follows
Steffi SteinbeckDental assistant
Bea JanusMedical assistant
Sabine GeloneckMedical assistant
Sabine KrenzDental assistant
Nadia SpodenDental technician
Brigitte PeiferDental technician
Edith RosewickDental technician
Maria HourtzDental assistant
Julia PelzerDental assistant
Yekta ZorluDental assistant
Tom OebenManaging Director
Insights into our premises
Your life. Your Health. Your smile.
Today we know how important an intact bite is for our entire organism. Therefore, we consider teeth and jaws as a harmonious unit in the organism of the individual.
In the foreground of our work is the patient, not just pine and teeth. Orthodontic treatment is a long-term therapy. Even better, if it takes place in a pleasant atmosphere! Our team forms out of employees who were with us from the start. They create a positive atmosphere through kindess and honesty, of which, combined with the professional competence, our patients benefit from every day.
In addition, the exchange of information with the transferring dentist and with other specialist colleagues (ENT doctors, pediatricians, general practitioners, internists, speech therapists, etc.) is very important.
In order to be able to optimally meet our high demands on quality and patient service, we have all of the technical work, with the exception of the Invisalign Aligner, in our own laboratory. For example, we can correct small discrepancies immediately and check directly on the patient whether everything fits optimally now.